Terms + conditions
Pitmaster Masterclass Terms and Conditions
Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
Bookings are essential as numbers are limited. Minimum guest numbers are required to run the class
– on the rare occasion of minimum numbers not being reached, you will be contacted in advance of
72 hours to reschedule.
Classes begin at 6pm. We recommend that participants arrive at 5.45pm to get settled in.
Cancellation / Reschedule Policy
The Events Team must be notified by email firstname.lastname@example.org of any cancellation or
amendments to a booking as below:
• Over 72 hours prior to the event date: No charge for rescheduling into a future date within the
next two class dates.
• Between 72 hours and the event date: $55 per participant fee to be charged to change the date.
• Tickets may only be rescheduled once. If the participant is unable to attend a rescheduled event, no refund is provided.
• Event tickets are non-refundable, but transferable. In the event of transferring your ticket to
someone else, please notify the Events Team (as above) of the participant who will join the class.
• Should participants no show or arrive late, event tickets are forfeited and not entitled to a refund or reschedule.
This is not a cooking class, it is an interactive session for aspiring Pitmasters, BBQ enthusiasts,
or those simply wanting to learn the art of Low and Slow BBQ.